Sunday, November 1, 2009

CARPE DIEM



I thought it was worth while putting up the short clip with Robin Williams in dead poets society from Chuckie V's blog which I follow and for the fact Robin is a triathlete.

Now is as Good a Time as Any
Now is that time of year when triathletes tend to start looking ahead to next year. Though this is not entirely a bad thing, I personally feel that it's too soon for it, but who cares what I think, right? I'm not even sure I care what I think!

(The reason I think it's too soon for it is because when we look ahead all the time we tend to forget the here and now. Life isn't made up of a bunch of tomorrows; it is made up of the here now…this gift we call the present. And anyway, the future will soon be a thing of the past, so we must embrace the gift of today.)


http://chuckiev.blogspot.com/2009/10/now-is-as-good-time-as-any.html

No comments:

Post a Comment