Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Monday Run



Group Photo of the runners just before the Easter Fun Run around Lake Joondalup

Into the Rub round the lake


Still comfortable


Breakfast at Dome and Talking to helen V ,Kona bound.


Part of the fun of a long weekend was there was lots of activities on . Dennis Tan had set up his underground fun run around lake Joondalup and a few of us on Brad's programme were using it to do our run. It was a half marathon distance starting at the Neil Hawkins Reserve  car park in Joondalup. It was a foggy morning when we started off at 7am Absolutely huge turnout of over 50 people.

I was a little stiff from Saturday's bike /run and Sundays yoga but soon got into a comfortable pace. I did not push myself and managed to keep at a decent 5.20 pace.I did slow down towards the end and should have taken another gel along the way.

Not my fastest but I kept within my comfy range.

This is a fairly big week especially on Thursday .

No comments:

Post a Comment