Monday, November 29, 2010

Lifestyle

It is now Full taper week leading up to the Race. I had a rest day today but did a short 1 hour run . I have started to catch up with my Internet friends and activities. Lots to read and to be inspired about.

It was a hot day today and on Facebook , there is the commentary on the possibility of how hot Sundays race could be but at the same time there is the long term forecast of cooler temperatures and rain. So I am packing my wet gear in case.

I also have attached a link to Coach Jeff and the interview he gave to Lifestyle Podcast.He is a triathlon coach , whom I first met with his lovely wife Debbie at Ironman Japan  2008 .He is a character but loads of fun and embodies the true spirit of triathlons and just having a go.

Well worth a listen from someone who has been involved in Triathlons for 27 years .

LIFESTYLE Podcast -interview with Coach Jeff

The Triathlon Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, It's been a pleasure to be able to read your blog over the past months. Thanks for you insight. All the very best for Sunday....
    Have fun...I will!!!!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete