Monday, June 17, 2013

What It Takes

Do You Have What It takes ...Model Looks Optional unless you are trying out for Triathlete.com Model search


Over 5 years I have immersed myself in Triathlons . If there is one sport I seemed to have consumed myself in it has been triathlon. I still can't quite figure it .

From the impossible to the possible it has been a well trodden path for the many in this sport .Both Elite and the unbelievable unfit non athletes in the rear have a common strand of traits that I see constantly in my fellow triathletes.

Whilst my small unassuming blog is to pander to my record of training and egoistic dribble of what I feel is worth polluting the blogosphere with , I have with the help of a number of friends and fellow triathletes drawn a list of interesting characters that share the passion and have exceeded their potential.

I hope in the next few weeks or months to post these interviews (conducted by email)  and draw a few common threads of characteristics and habits that join these bunch of inspirational and talented Triathletes. I am bias and a sycophant but anyone who stumbles into my blog would realize there is prejudice in what I say and write. Anyone who stumbles out of bed , day in and out , running , swimming and biking has my admiration.

There is the common thread of characteristics .

Not dissimilar to a  piece in Triathlete magazine ....7 Habits of Highly Effective Triathletes

 


No comments:

Post a Comment