Friday, May 13, 2016

WEEK 20 Race Week

EYEING THE PRIZE



Monday's run at Elizabeth Quay



Tips From Scott Hawker

Ultra Australia 100 is on this Saturday 14May 2016 at Scenic World Katoomba. I have all made it to the start line and that is a big start . Feeling good and the weight is steady at about 68-69kgs and I think I have levelled out as the tapering has stopped any major weight loss but no gain.

The week has been easy with a slow run of 5km on Monday and another easy run on Tuesday and a 10 minute row on the rower at Cross fit. Wednesday I did nothing and flew out on the Red Eye to Sydney . Thursday at Katoomba getting registered and ready for the race .

Hoping all the training works and other then any unforeseen issues and /or the weather I am as ready as I will be.


The race previews and reviews of the elite runners are up. Great runners like Ryan Sandes are coming and as usual it will be a fast race for them.100-mens-preview from the Ultra 168 Website

 


No comments:

Post a Comment