Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Week 6 August 20 - 26


Saturday morning with Irondog

After the previous week with a heavier load of running and cycling , it is a slightly lesser week with possibly more intensity .

The legs are tired but manageable. It is still cold so I have not ventured out but the training on Zwift I think is good.

Monday 20 August 2018

Ran 8km in the evening at really slow pace just under 8min/km and then rode easy on the wind trainer for 10 minutes.Legs were still tired from the weekend ,

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Did a Zwift work out of 1 hour as part of the Zwift Academy program riding 32km in 1 hr,


Wednesday 22 August 2018

Felt tired but ran outside instead of on the treadmill as I normally do.I ran easy for 10km at  about 6.11mins per km pace  .

Thursday 23 August 2018

I ran at lunch time and managed 10km at 6 min pace . Relive Lunch Run
In the evening did another Zwift Academy workout and ran 2km off the bike.




Friday 24 August 2018

To bring my mileage up I ran at lunch again real easy 8km at 7min/km pace.In the evening a easy 30min ride on the wind trainer and a 2km run

Saturday 25 August 2018

Skipped the river ride again as it was just too cold for me .Opted for a hard wind trainer session with a 1hour workout followed by 45 min riding on the UCI course in Innsbruck then  the group ride led by the CEO of Zwift .It was supposed to be an easy group ride but I find them hard with my wattage and HR always going to the upper end of capacity. Managed 36km in the hour for a total ride of 86km in 2.45hr. Then ran 3.5km with Irondog .







Sunday 26 August 2018

Felt sore but decided to ride on the bike outside VR .Rode to the coffee shop and back really easy for 40kms .

Hoping the weather starts to improve as the build progresses to longer rides outdoors and swimming.
Total :

Bike 213km 7 hrs
Run 34km 4.5 hr









No comments:

Post a Comment